Rapala values its relationship with its customers and takes pride in the quality and craftsmanship of its products. Rapala warrants its products against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
In the event you have a defective Rapala brands product, it may be returned if still within the warranty period. Please follow the warranty procedure below. "Rapala Brands" include all products from Rapala, 13 Fishing, VMC, Sufix, Storm, Luhr-Jensen, Blue Fox, Terminator and StrikeMaster. This form/procedure is for all products from Rapala, VMC, Sufix, Storm, Luhr-Jensen, Blue Fox, Terminator, Carp Spirit and Dynamite Baits. See below specific procedure for 13 Fishing & StrikeMaster.
NOTE: THIS WARRANTY PROCEDURE EXCLUDES 13 FISHING AND LUHR-JENSEN RODS & REELS, AS WELL AS STRIKEMASTER AND RAPALA POWER AUGERS. SEE BELOW PAGES FOR WARRANTY PROCEDURES REGARDING THOSE SPECIFIC PRODUCTS:
- For additional information about 13 Fishing rod warranties and service, visit HERE.
- For additional information about 13 Fishing reel warranties and service, visit HERE.
- For additional information about Rapala Power Auger warranties and service, visit HERE.
- For additional information about Luhr-Jensen rod and reel warranties and service, visit HERE.
- For additional information about StrikeMaster Power Auger warranties and service, visit HERE.
NOTE: THIS WARRANTY PROCEDURE INCLUDES BELOW PRODUCTS:
- Rapala lures, tools, accessories and apparel.
- StrikeMaster hand augers, accessories and apparel.
- Luhr-Jensen accessories, lures and terminal tackle.
- All VMC, Storm, Sufix, Blue Fox, Carp Spirit, Dynamite Baits and Terminator products.
WARRANTY RETURN PROCEDURE:
- If purchased from a retail location and still within their warranty return policy period, please return the product to original place of purchase.
- If purchased through rapala.ca or the return timing falls outside of retailer's (original place of purchase) warranty period but within our manufacturer warranty period, please follow instructions below:
- First complete and submit our Warranty Form below. If we do not receive all information on the form we will not have the details we need to replace your product. You will receive a confirmation email to the email address submitted in the form.
- Rapala VMC Canada Customer Service team will instruct you with further steps to complete your claim.
- Following instructions after filing your warranty claim, you may need to ship the product back to us. If asked to ship, please send in a box or padded envelope to prevent loss of the product or further damage in the mail.
- Rapala recommends that you obtain a tracking number, as Rapala will not be able to confirm receipt of your returned product. You will be responsible for any damage or missing shipments during the return. Rapala does not offer refunds, only replacement products.
- Processing: Please allow 3-5 business days to process the warranty and additional 5-7 business days for shipment.
Thank you for your patience during this process.