Once your order has been processed you will no longer see this Billing & Submit page. Instead, you will be taken to an Order Confirmation page that says “Thank You for Your Order”. Once the order is complete, you will also receive an Order Confirmation Email.
- Please make sure all required fields are filled in fully and accurately. (Note: Fields that are required will turn red if left blank or when filled in incorrectly after clicking the “Place Order” button.)
- If you are using a credit or debit card, double-check that the card number, expiration date, and card security code match that of the credit card.
- If you are using PayPal, you will need to proceed using their secure checkout process. Once you click "Place Order" the PayPal secure checkout will pop-up. Click the "PayPal Checkout" button and proceed to log in to your PayPal account, select your preferred payment method and click "Continue to Review Order" button. Simply click the "Pay" button at the bottom of the PayPal screen to confirm payment
- If you are using PayPal and the PayPal payment has been declined, there will be a message in a red box saying “PayPal Error”. This message will appear in a red box at the top right-hand of your screen along with a description of the error. Alternatively, if a PayPal authorization gets declined, you can either try again through PayPal or try using a credit card. You will have to exit out of the PayPal pop-up and select the "Card Payment" method to try your credit/debit card.
- Some order issues are browser or device related. A browser is the software application that brings up web pages. A device is the type of computer, tablet or phone you’re using. We support all major browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, FireFox and Safari). Please make sure you have the most up-to-date version of your browser. Unfortunately, not all devices (phones, tablets and gaming stations) can be supported. If you are using one of these devices and are not able to complete your order, you may want to try to place your order on a computer or laptop.
- Some credit cards have limitations on how much can be purchased in a single purchase, how much can be purchased within a given timeframe, or how much can be purchased online. Many times, this is a security feature provided by your bank.
- If you have tried all of the above and are still not able to place your order, please contact you bank to see if your account has spending limitations for online purchases.