80,000 WOO HOOS!!! Rapala® Youtube Channel Hits New Milestone
Rapala YouTube Channel just reached 80,000 subscribers. Thank you so much for making the Rapala YouTube Channel a part of your daily fishing experience. We are honored that you turn to our channel for the latest in news, information, fishing know-how, and full-tilt, non-stop, fist-pumping fishing fun!
When we saw the digits turn to 8-0-0-0-0, we couldn’t help but ask ourselves, what are the most-watched videos on the Rapala YouTube Channel? Well, we took a look at the Top 10 most popular videos (out of a total of 603 videos posted) and frankly, these videos reflect the world of Rapala anglers – bass fishing, walleye fishing, and saltwater fishing. Among the top 10 videos include a video about how to spool a baitcaster reel to the endearing story about how Rapala lures are made. Here’s the official Top 10 list:
- How Rapala lures are made: Made for the Outdoors – 784K views
- How to spool a baitcaster reel (Sufix fishing line) – 465K views
- Rapala X-Rap Pop – 385K views
- VMC Tokyo Rig-The most versatile rig ever – 373K views
- Three-way rigging for walleye with Rapala lures – 360K views
- Rapala Saltwater Skitter Walk and Skitter Pop – 312K views
- The Rapala Shadow Rap – 294K views
- Rapala X-Rap Shad Shallow – 264K views
- Two bull sharks steal trophy tarpon boatside – 258K views
- Weedless Shad – 251K views
More Awesome Videos to Come
The new year is fresh and we’ve got some incredible new videos coming that will feed your passion for Rapala, Sufix, VMC, Storm, and other brands. In the days and weeks ahead, watch for the return of The Delivery, Key Product Videos, A Rapala Story, and more high quality, how-to content from our media partners covering species all around the globe.
Thank you again Rapala fans everywhere! Let’s keep watchin’, fishin’ and catchin’!