Since their Launch, Razor point hooks have become a firm favourite with Carp Anglers from around the World. With thousands of Carp hooked and safely landed on them, it’s easy to see why so many anglers trust and finish their rigs off with our Razor point hooks. Designed from scratch, and tested to the extreme in both in the laboratory and in real world fishing situations by our Global team, you can be confident that whichever Razor Point hook you choose it won’t let you down. Attention to detail is everything; each Razor point hook is made to ultra-fine tolerances, carefully tempered using a computer controlled process and chemically sharpened using Durapoint technology. The comprehensive range ensures that whatever angling situation you’re faced with, there’s a perfect hook pattern for it. We believe our range of Razor point carp hooks are the most technically advanced on the market today – Something we are extremely proud of.
Now with 80% less plastic packaging.
• Dura-Point Technology – The sharpest, longest, most durable hooks points in the carp hook World – Even after multiple uses.
• High Carbon Steel – Raw material choice is critical, and we only use the best quality high carbon steel available to produce our Razor point carp hooks, providing the very best strength, durability and reliability.
• PTFE Finish – The smooth PTFE finish not only reduces glare to avoid spooking wary carp, but also reduces friction, therefore aiding penetration speed by up to 50%.
• Closed Eye – Each hook eye is precisely formed to ensure it’s truly ‘closed’ to ensure that zero damage occurs to your hook link, particularly when using the ‘knotless knot’ and perfect for low diameter hook links or braid.
• Micro Barb – Ultra small Micro barbs are designed to offer an extraordinary hook hold during the fight yet minimise mouth damage during unhooking.