There isn’t a more sensitive rod in existence, making the Fuse Carbon series further proof of our assault on what’s technically possible from rod design. Forged from our proprietary Carbon Fusion process, the result is an entirely one-piece rod from blank to handle. Fusing all the components together as one not only gives you a touch bordering on divinity, it adds an incredible strength to weight ratio. Seamless construction also eliminates the vibrations lost through epoxy or in the surface contact between individual components for a feel that telegraphs even a fish’s most subtle intentions. They’re undeniably the most intuitive rods available to modern anglers today.
- Evolve Fuse Carbon Divide Reel Seat
- Evolve Fuse Carbon Handle
- Japanese 46 Ton PVG46T Blank Construction
- Fuji Titanium K Frame Guides with SIC Inserts
- Patent Pending Carbon Fusion Manufacturing Process
- Taper Designed with Zonal Action Technology (ZAT2)
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Rod Lure Weight: 3/8 - 1 oz
- Rod Line Rate: 12 - 20 lb
- Rod Length: 7'4"
- Rod Action: Extra Fast
- Power: Med-Heavy